1/04/2013

CAN I PAINT VINYL FLOORING


CAN I PAINT A VINYL FLOOR? - YAHOO! ANSWERS.


Best Answer: This is off the top of my head. Take your time checking out the paint department looking at colors and asking questions. You can cover a vinyl floor with oil-based, urethane, porch, or garage paints. Well, I bought a house, and it has some ugly yellow vinyl siding. Well, I bought a house, and it has some ugly yellow vinyl siding. I was 7 Responses to “Can You Paint Vinyl Siding? Summary: Painting a floor can help your old surface look new if you apply these in bad shape. I asked the landlord if I could remove the vinyl and paint the entire floor. Painting Wallpapering /Cleaning paint of of vinyl tiles The stronger cleaners can dull the finish on 'shine-al-vinyl' and can dissolve asphalt tiles. Linda asked: How do I get paint off my vinyl floor? Paint can make beautiful transformations to the entire look of a room. Linda asked: How do I get paint off my vinyl floor?

HOW DO YOU PAINT OVER A VINYL TILE FLOOR? - YAHOO! ANSWERS.


So, your floor flexes, your paint doesn't, and within a few weeks, you will do!. resurface? Most paint companies carry floor paint, but I got mine from Home Depot – I can’t remember the tough, and certainly more durable than any vinyl or linoleum floor. I need to remove old vinyl flooring and nothing is working - any ideas? How can you paint vinyl record bowls or get colored vinyls? Best Answer: Christopher Lowell used to do this all the time on his show. GardenWeb - The Internet's Garden Community I tried this on the flooring forum, but didn't get any responses Maybe you guys can help. How to Paint a Vinyl Floor. Want to Paint that Vinyl Flooring? After finding liquid had seeped under the vinyl tile in a bedroom I have begun How-To Community: Do it Yourself Repair: Build Remodel: painting over vinyl tile adhesive? Painting of the vinyl flooring should be started at the farthest corner from the Two to three coats of paint can be applied to the floor. I heard you can paint over it, but how do I prep it so that the paint will stick? Keep in mind that it's a FLOOR. I heard you can paint over it, but how do I prep it so that the paint will stick?


PAINTING OLD VINYL FLOORING - PAINT FORUM - GARDENWEB.


All Done Painting Vinyl Floor Old and worn floor made new again. from Penny: I have some relatively new - but damaged - strips of vinyl flooring. Can Use the back of the vinyl flooring to paint your own floor cloth. You can paint vinyl floor coverings if you understand the specific preparation techniques, vital to encouraging paint adhesion. Suppling you with information on vinyl paint, spray paint, siding paint and exterior paint as well as help on how to paint a vinyl floor. Explore the latest questions and answers related to Can I paint vinyl storm Instead, you can choose a matching tile or sheet. Painting Vinyl Floors . Can this be done? Can you paint ugly vinyl floors - if so do you need special Can I paint a vinyl Floor? Painting vinyl floors is an inexpensive way to refurbish your stained or outdated floor. Summary: Painting plywood floors is easy and the results are great. I can't afford to replace the vinyl flooring in the kitchen, which also runs down the hall. Follow expert Brian Santos' instructions for painting vinyl flooring.


FRUGAL FARMHOUSE DESIGN: TILE, VINYL, LINOLEUM SURFACE REDO WITH PAINT.


Read more in his new book, Painting Secrets. Best Answer: Hot soapy water and a old toothbrush works great. Best Answer: Hot soapy water and a old toothbrush works great. ummmm mabye a new floor? Hubby decorated the kitchen yesterday, but I can't get the paint marks off our vinyl flooring, any tips gratefully accepted. When amateurs paint vinyl floor tile, flaking often results. Nonporous surfaces, such as vinyl floor tile, are not suited for paint. Vinyl flooring tiles can become dull over time. You can update your vinyl floor covering with a fresh coat of paint. Painting expert Steve Austin explains how to make your vinyl floor look like you've added clay tile. If your old vinyl flooring or ceramic tile looks tired, consider painting the surface. Can't quite get that paint job right? You can paint over unattractive vinyl, linoleum ceramic tile flooring or walls.


VINYL - PLASTIC CHIP/FLAKE GARAGE FLOOR EPOXY RESIN SYSTEMS.


self-stick vinyl tiles until I can yes, you can apply directly. I did it to make living with the existing vinyl flooring livable until the spring. If you are painting vinyl, make sure to use TSP, or an ammonia based cleaner. Sean asked: How do I remove paint from non-slip vinyl flooring?

URL: http://answers.yahoo.com

Popular Posts