5/29/2012

VINYL FLOOR DISCOLORATION


RESILIENT VINYL FLOORING - STAINMASTER.COM.


Home Discussion Forums gt; Home Repair and DIY Forum I have Armstrong sheet vinyl flooring (creamy off-white) in two bathrooms. Includes: understanding vinyl flooring and its vulnerability, how to remove rust stains from vinyl flooring, and what to avoid. From a nail polish stain to water damage, there are several ways your vinyl floor can become visibly damaged. TOM: Let me tell you what’s happening here, Linda. Question Hello, I purchased a home with some orange/brown discoloration to the vinyl floor in the kitchen. More this week on vinyl floors being discolored by rubber-backed rugs. Free advice on Fixing a Discolored Vinyl or Resilient Floor from leading home improvement and Home Problem Solver expert Don Vandervort. Others create the discoloration when they react with oxygen and light after migrating to the vinyl floor’s surface. Posted by Paul O'Dell on August 01, 19100 at 11:56:36: In Reply to: Discoloration of vinyl Linoleum floors. What can permanently stain my Vinyl flooring? From reading some posts it looks like you all like a challenge.

HOME TIPS : FIXING A DISCOLORED VINYL OR RESILIENT FLOOR.


We Were In The Process Of Selling Our Home And Pulled Back Our 20 Year Old Fridge To Find A Dark Red/brown Staining On Our Linoleum Floor. I am looking for a solution to cleaning my no wax floor which has I have white vinyl linoleum that has become discolored. I am looking for a solution to cleaning my no wax floor which has I have white vinyl linoleum that has become discolored. What can I do to bring back the white? Posted by Dave Emond on July 31, 19100 at 12:18:01: Hello all, This post is intended for installers and homeowners both. Tile is a popular flooring option in a variety of styles, designs and materials. Michelle asked: How can I remove wood stain from my linoleum/vinyl floor? Offering a full selection of sheet vinyl and vinyl tile floors in San Diego. Coles Fine Flooring carries top name brands like Stainmaster, Amtico, Mannington. Aggieland Carpet One wants to you enjoy your new vinyl floors backed, latex-backed, or coco fiber mats on your floor as they may stain or damage the surface. EASY CARE STEPS FOR ARMSTRONG VINYL FLOORS. To keep the lasting shine brittle can permanently stain your floor. Back to Vinyl and Linoleum Tips. Our sheet flooring has a dirty yellow stain that has appeared under a throw rug. What is it, and can it be removed?


COMMON SHEET VINYL PROBLEMS - ASK THE BUILDER - THE HOME.


Best Answer: The yellow stain on your kitchen floor is likely due to the rubber backing on the rug altering the finish on your flooring. Construction Methods gt; Flooring I put in a new vinyl floor a few months back. quot;Discoloration on vinyl, in the Vinyl Flooring QA forum, begins: Chris Mha said Seen it numerous times. STAINMASTER® resilient vinyl flooring is perfect for kitchens, bathrooms, mudrooms and more. Permanent marker may not be completely removable from vinyl no-wax floors. Rub the stain with mineral spirits or turpentine on a clean white cloth. I have noticed the vinyl floor in my kitchen near the door to the bathroom is starting to bubble up in a couple of spots. Even though vinyl tile floors are durable, they are not completely resistant to staining. I have noticed that the vinyl flooring in my kitchen has yellowed some under throw rugs I have in there. I have a stain on the vinyl flooring in the kitchen that appears to be tomato sauce (or similar) that was present when we moved into the house.


YOUR PLACE: STAINING ON VINYL FLOORS FROM RUBBER-BACKED RUGS.


The general consensus to date is that the main cause of discoloration of resilient (vinyl) flooring is incompatibility of materials. These processes created a resilient vinyl floor that is more tear and stain resistant.

URL: http://stainmaster.com

Popular Posts